LISAID does not have scholarships. LISAID is a corporate company that facilitates the process of students who want to study abroad. The company also provides scholarship links to interested candidates and negotiates with universities for students who passed TOEFL TESOL or GMAT test and whose results are accepted. LISAID accepts NO liability or responsibility for any student who is offered admission in this process.
Take advantage to the many scholarship opportunities and links LISAID releases on a regular basis. The company is committed to creating opportunities for students who want to be a professional in the workplace.
Procedures for scholarship at LISAID
1. Expression of interest to register for TOEFL , TESOL or GMAT test via LISAID is done through Email
2. Deposit TOEFL TESOL or GMAT test fees at recommended bank within 72 hours
3. Scan deposit slip and email copy to oversea office in order to begin registration process
4. Payment is verified via LISAID's agent in host country and confirmation of payment is issued
5. Registration form is released for applicant to be fill in within 5 business days
6. Applicant submit completed registration to oversea office via email within 3 business days
7. Payment for test is made via Visa or Mastercard to TOEFL TESOL or GMAT testing centre
8. Confirmation for payment of TOEFL TESOL or GMAT is email to applicant that indicate test date, time & venue
9. Tutorial for for test begins (approximately 6 weeks) at a recommended university campus
10. Applicant sit TOEFL TESOL or GMAT on due date of test at approved venue
11. Test result is issue to both applicant and LISAID administrator for acknowledgement of result (passed or failed)
12. Scholarship application begins within 21 business days at designated universities for admission
13. Admission granted or denial confirmation letter is released based on university regulation (accepted applicant)
14. Successful applicant is informed of the admission application result, and informs applicant within 3 days
15. LISAID begins enrolment process within 21 business days (administrative fees charges apply)
16. Admission is granted! The END.